Welcome in Pandora

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new adventure beyond the horizon...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 am

He was surprised and slightly tensed when Meg approached him and took away his shirt and the bandages: he was tensed, but... kinda in a good way, and when she kissed him his mind got blank as always. Then, when she went back in the water, he took only a few seconds to decide: he took away the pants and then, entered in the water, but still trying to cover his body, like she hadn't already seen it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 am

"Oh don't be shy Ping," she said wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him on the forehead. "I think you look great!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 am

When she wrapped her legs around his body he felt the tension slip away, and then he kissed her on the lips, hugging her, he didn't reply, but kept looking at her with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 am

"So," she said floating on her back again. "Have you talked to Eris lately? I had the strangest dream about her the other day.." She pulled the band from her hair letting it all fall down her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

She followed Meg, but stayed on her legs, she just put herself behind Meg's head, looking at her "No... no i haven't... What kind of dream?" she asked frowning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 am

"Well," she said splashing water on her face. "It was more like a nightmare." Meg shook her head and look into Ping's eyes. She knew she could trust her. "I was- um, I was with Shan-Yu and he lead me to this altar place. I don't even know what it was but it was some kind of sanctuary to Eris. And she took me to this torture chamber, and had Shan-Yu beat me with a cane." Meg laughed a little. "I know it's stupid but, it was so real. The lucidity was extraordinary. I'd never experienced anything like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 am

He sheltered himself with the hands from her splashes, laughing a bit, but then, as soon as she started to talk, his smile disappeared: she didn't know it was real... he was speachless, what had he to tell her? He didn't want to lie, but even tell her 'oh yes, you've been tortured' sounded so... wrong...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am

"Scary, huh?" she asked seeing how white Ping was. "Do you think maybe it meant something? I mean a dream like that doesn't just happen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am

Ping closed his eyes in an hurted expression, then he reopened it and gently he pulled Meg to hilself and hugged her "It... it wasn't a dream... I came to that room to let Eris free you... i'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 am

"What?" she said surprised, not even able to hug her back. "No Ping, it felt real but it wasn't. If it was I would have bruises on me." Ping wouldn't lie to Meg.. But it couldn't of been real!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

He hugged her tighter, "i'm sorry..." he repeated. Then he took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes, his nose that was almost touching hers "It doesn't matter anymore. You're safe now, i will never let something like this happen again, i promise"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Meg shook her head. "So it was real.." she covered her mouth, tears falling. She wrapped her arms around Ping's neck and buried her face on his shoulders. "You saved me.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:17 pm

He kept hugging her, caressing her hair, trying to calm her down "It's over now, don't worry, i'll never let it happen again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 pm

She heard Ping's words but she chose to ignore. Everything was happening to fast. "You knew. You knew about me and Tulio yet you still saved me," she choked through her tears. She buried her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 pm

He kept huggling and caressing her, waiting for her to calm down: yes, he knew, but he had never doubted, nor for a second, to wanted to save her. "It's not a fault, we weren't a couple, you had the right to do it... and.. it doesn't matter: i would save you an thousend of times, no matter what you do." he whispered it gently in her year, still hugging her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

She turned to him and smiled, still trying to hold in her tears. "Thank you," she cried. "Thank you so much." She hugged Ping and swam to the shore, sitting up and ringing out her hair. She wrapped her arms around her legs and just sat there thinking about everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:39 pm

He reached her, still staying in the water, then looking at her, at her thoughtful expression, he smiled and kissed her softly on the lips "Stop thinking about it, now." he kissed her again, hugging her again, and then he came back to the water, still keeping her hand, gesturing to her to join her "You convinced me to join you in the water, you can't go now" he said playful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Meg giggled. "You're right," she said falling back into the water. She wrapped her arms around her neck again and kissed her, this time more passionately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:51 pm

He smiled to her, kissing her back, then, while one arm was hugging her, the other hand went down, starting to caress her in the middle of her legs: he tried to do as Tulio told him, with confidence... but he had to keep away from hid mind Tulio's thoughts, and he focused on Meg, hoping she would have enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 pm

When Ping put her hand down there, Meg bit her lip in delight and continued kissing her. Ping was so good to her, sometimes she thought about how she didn't even deserve her. She shook the thoughts from her head and focused on what was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

He kept kissing her, and in the same time he started to play with her intimacy, titillating her clip and slipping one finger inside of her, slowly going in and out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 pm

She moaned pleasurably and leaned down to kiss and suck on Ping's neck. She used her vacate hands to cup her breasts and slightly squeeze them but not enough to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm

She moaned a bit at Meg's attentions, biting her lips, it felt so good... and meanwhile she kept moving her fingers in her intimacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Meg still wasn't that used to making love with a woman but she soon got used to it. She hoped it was good since she really never pleasured a girl before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:21 pm

For Ping it was the same that for Meg, and even worse since he had actually never experimented anything of all this on himself. But Meg was really a good teacher... still titillating her clit, he turned his head to start to kiss her neck, rasing a bit to bite softly her ear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   

Back to top Go down

A new adventure beyond the horizon...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next